New Venture Business Plan Coaching
Got a idea for a new business, product or service, but struggling to give it structure?
Want to improve your existing business model?
Overwhelmed by writing your business plan?
|We can provide you with the solution you need. We will walk you, and/or your team, through the use of simple one page tools to define your value proposition and business model. We will then work with you to develop a specific business model for your business idea. When filling out the business model canvas, we will facilitate brainstorming to give your ideas form, and highlight areas that need additional research and validation. We will then assist in structuring the research activities. The data you collect can be placed in each relevant section of the canvas tools. Once your value proposition and business model are confirmed, we will guide you through creating the additional elements needed to create your business plan.|
Our coaching service and process addresses the following issues that increase your rate of success.
- Clearly explaining your idea – Map your Value Proposition: - We'll help you distill your idea into the one-page visual Value Proposition Canvas which will give you a clear picture of how you intend to create value for your customers.
- Why would customers care about your idea? – Check for Fit: - Believe it or not, building something nobody wants is the number one cause of death for businesses. We’ll show you how to critically assess how your idea creates true value for customers. You may be shocked during this phase by how many gaps you find in your value proposition.
- How do you stack up? – Assess the Competition: Even if your idea connects well with customers, the competitive market could crush it. It's time to assess the competition and decide where to compete or differentiate.
- What should you change and how? – Improve your Idea: By now the holes that will sink your initial idea will be clear – how do you plug the gaps and take it to the next level? We'll help you evolve your idea by using our library of quick and inexpensive prototyping techniques.
- Are you setting yourself up for a costly failure? – Test and De-risk: Until you’ve taken steps to identify the unknowns and reduce uncertainty – you very well could be. We'll show you how to find hidden assumptions that could kill your idea. Using our simple tools and rich experiment library, you will produce evidence rather than gambling on guesses. You'll better understand what will work, what won’t, and how to proceed with confidence. Don’t let the fear of failure weigh you down.