Do you have a need for seasoned leadership skills to help get a new program off the ground, but can't afford or justify a new permanent hire? Infuse the leadership skills needed at price you can afford with our fractional executive service.
This service provides you with access to the high level experience needed for initiating a new effort without the corresponding issues of a new permanent hire. An interim executive is engaged for the long-haul, setting direction, policy, and guidelines, and then monitoring and directing the progress of activities executed by assigned resources. We provide the leadership skills needed to get a new program organized and initiated, and can then withdraw once it is validated, established, and ready to be transferred or integrated into your established management structure. We help you develop your plan, get organized, and get your resources up to speed and engaged in doing what needs to be done.
- Our Value Proposition expertise serves to assure any new initiative is designed to provide a compelling value proposition focused on address high priority customer needs in a competitively differentiated manner.
- Our Business Model expertise guides our ability to plan out the support needed to deliver a value proposition and assure the selected approach is aligned with the strategy and capabilities of the organization.
- Our Business Plan Coaching skills drives our ability to define the complete business plan, program resources needs, and execution tasks needed to convert an idea into an successful offering.
- Our Product Management knowledge and skills provide the requisite insight needed to successfully guide execution and launch of a new venture.
- Our deep experience in Organizational Capabilities provides the executive insight needed to develop appropriate structure, process, and management systems, needed to facilitate subsequent transfer to established entities.